Rocky Mountain Tea Festival Bazaar Vendor Info
You are cordially invited to submit your application for a booth at the Rocky Mountain Tea Festival Bazaar.
The Bazaar showcases booths that have anything to do with tea. Booths MUST be tea related.
The Bazaar will be held on Saturday July 29 and Sunday July 30, 10am – 4 pm on the patios of the Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse, on 13th Street between Arapahoe Ave and Canyon Blvd.
Booth space is limited so reserve your space now. You will be notified that your registration has been accepted, or if we are full by the time you register, we’ll return your check. (Refunds are not available for vendor cancellations or inclement weather.)
This year’s Rocky Mountain Tea Festival will have seminars from leading tea experts around the country- the seminars have become quickly filled in past years. The festival also hosts the popular Children’s Tea Party, and the Saturday Night Tea Dinner.
Tea Festival Vending Policies
- Vendors will be responsible for supplying their own display materials and for coverage for protection from the elements. Booth space is one 8 ft banquet table.
- $100 vendor fee
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather or cancellations.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying Colorado State Sales Tax, and having the necessary licenses.
- Vending booths must be staffed at all times.
- Vendors must arrive early and be set up and ready for sales by 10:00 am.
- Vendors are responsible for dismantling display and cleaning up the area by 5:00 pm. There is no overnight storage for booth contents.
- Limited access to electricity and water. Please bring your own extension cords if you need them.
For more information please contact Sara Martinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Deadline: June 15
Download the 2016 Vendor application here: